ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Domain Registration - changed information

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/20/17 01:08 PM Views: 903 Replies: 6
Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 1:08 PM

Having received an unsolicited offer to renew my classnames.net domain from a slammer, I started checking out what I needed to do to renew my registration. Have found from WHOIS that the email and telephone numbers associated with the domain name are now defunct. Problem: I can't remember either user ID or password, so don't know how I can correct the registration to correct the contact info.
Thanks for any help you can give.
Larry Gilbert
rockyriver63.com

Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 4:43 PM - Response #1

Your domain name Expires 7/3/2017. I had the classnames.net generate 2 emails with your User ID and Password to your email address on file. If you need further assistance logging in for the account, please contact us at 734-585-5605

Thanks
Scott

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 5:23 PM - Response #2

Scott, I got a notice from something called DOMAIN SEO OPTIMIZATION saying my domain registration expires 4/29/17. I have received nothing from classnames.net. I have forgotten my user ID for classnames.net and have requested it twice from that site. Can you help me out. I am not sure when the domain GPHS71.ORG really expires but want to deal with while I am thinking about it.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 6:14 PM - Response #3

Charlie,

I sent you a FORGOT PASSWORD request from Classnames.net

Domain Name Expires:    06 Sep 2017

Let me know if you didn't receive it (you can use Contact Us to start a private message so that we don't have to publish it on the forums)

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 7:22 PM - Response #4

I got it 5 minutes after it expired. But what i need is my user id.

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 10:23 PM - Response #5

Hi Charlie,

Their system used to send the user name along with the password reset. In case it doesn't I emailed your user name to you directly rather than post it in the forums here.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, April 26, 2017 at 8:37 AM - Response #6

Jessica - the pw reset note DOES NOT include the user ID. Got your note - thanks - all is good now.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.