ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner map and order of areas

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/17/12 12:41 AM Views: 1257 Replies: 1
Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Some suggestions...

Would be nice if the Reunion Planner page had the option, similar to the how you can move the announcment order around, to be able to move the map section to the bottom and put the ticket sales area up more on the page. Another words, each section of that page having a placement option so they don't have to search to find the ticket area at the bottom.

On a similar note, and this might not be possible, but if you are using a mouse with a scroll wheel and the cursor happens to be in the middle of the page as you scroll, when you hit the area of the interactive map, instead of it continuing down the page it starts messing with the zoom on the map. I realize if you put the cursor over to the right it doesn't happen, but I had a few people testing the site that mention that they keep doing it, and I've done it myself many times. If there was a way that you'd have to click on the map first before it zooms I'm guessing that would keep it from happening???

Thanks,
Lorraina

Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 11:23 AM - Response #1

Thanks for your suggestions.

With specific regard to the map zooming, that is a Google issue. I suppose it is possible that we could figure out a workaround, but it is such a minor concern that it might take awhile before it gets to the top of the to-do list, I'm afraid.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.