Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 8:53 AM - Response #1
Here are the steps from the FAQs.
The general procedure for embedding third party objects is as follows:
1. At the third party web site generate the code for your object, then select and copy the code.
2. Return to your Class Creator web site and enter edit mode for the page on which you wish to embed the object.
3. Click your mouse on the exact location on your page where you wish for the embedded object to appear.
4. Click the "Source" button to toggle over to source code view (the Source button is located at the upper left corner of your editor).
5. Paste the code that you previously copied in Step #1.
6. Click the "Source" button again to toggle back to design view. Note: You will not see the third party embedded object in the Class Creator editor.
7. Save you page.
8. Preview your page live. You will now see the embedded object on your page. If you do not, try pressing "reload" or "refresh" on your browser.