ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Activate Link/Gallery

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/27/22 07:45 AM Views: 2913 Replies: 1
Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 7:45 AM

Created a link on home page with photos. Activated it but when clicking on it nothing comes up. When editing in site pages I get an error message “must have gallery assigned”. I also created link using Gallery Creator and when I try to activate it I get error message “must have at least one photo in gallery “ in the edit mode all photos appear along with text. When in editing mode on both link on home page and gallery creator all info and photos appear.. Help please

Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 4:44 PM - Response #1

I'm not sure which gallery or gallery link you are referring to so I'll do my best to respond with what might be causing it.

A gallery link (the blue lines in the Gallery Creator page) are the navigation links. The Galleries are the white lines and they need to have at least one photo assigned to them under the Photos link to the right of the gallery name in order to display. Sometimes admins add photos into the editor instead or as well, however, you need to have at least one in the "photos" link for it to display.

Both the navigation links and the galleries have "active" check boxes so make sure they are both active/on.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.