ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Playlist Delete song from Playlist vault

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/18/14 09:48 AM Views: 1069 Replies: 11
Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 9:48 AM

We use to be able to click on a helmet which took us to our Music playlist.
After opening the home page the helmet is no longer there.
I can get to the photo vault by Insert photo.
How do we get to the playlist vault without going thru the playlist tab.
I have uploaded the same song twice and deleted the playlist but did not remove the songs on the list.

Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 7:13 PM - Response #1

I don't know what you mean by "Click on a helmet". If the "Helmet" is important to you, you could view your page backups (Edit Site Page, Edit Home Page, then in the bottom-right corner under the editor, there is this link " View Backups (14) • Last Save: 01/17/14 09:47 AM ", click it and you can view your page backups until you find the one with the helmet and then can copy the code and paste it on your current home page.

At the bottom of you current home page, I see this " Music accompanies this page. Click here to listen.". Is that the "helmet" you are talking about. You won't be able to see it in the regular view of the editor, you must use the SOURCE view of the editor.

To get to the playlist vault, go to Edit Site Pages, Edit Home Page, scroll down to the editor, click the LINK button (3rd from right, 2nd row of buttons), then click the FILE VAULT button. Be careful to not delete any MP3 file that is currently inside of a playlist or the playlist will stop working.

I am listening to your Valentines Playlist now. My wife is liking it.

Let me know if this didn't answer your question and I will try again.

Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 8:38 PM - Response #2

This is only happening when I read threads in the Share Tips that come in my email from CC.

Like in the messages above, certain words are in green with double lines under them, home, insert, song, backups, Edit Home Page and Link button.. When my cursor goes over a green word, a box opens, reading, Health Care Opportunities, Hiring today, Apply Now, with aol.careerbuilder.com at the bottom.

Can someone tell me why I'm seeing this ? I don't see this anywhere else on my computer..

Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 9:08 PM - Response #3

It sounds like you have Malware on your computer. Try running a virus scanner. A good malware checker (free) is www.malwarebytes.org . it will also remove the malware from your computer. Give this a try and see if it solves your problem.

Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 10:20 PM - Response #4

Kyle, I have the Malwarebytes program on my computer, just did a full scan and it found nothing..

Saturday, January 18, 2014 at 11:10 PM - Response #5

Lynda,

Try accessing the same email through a different browser and see if you get the same results.

Sunday, January 19, 2014 at 10:28 AM - Response #6

Used Chrome and it was the same, but, worse, now all kinds of popup ads showed up.. I have CCleaner, Malwarebytes, Spyware Blaster. I have run them all and nothing was found. Unless you have some other ideas, I may have to take it to a computer store.. But, I only see these problems when I open up CC forum..

Sunday, January 19, 2014 at 1:45 PM - Response #7

There's also Spybot Search & Destroy and HitmanPro. Norton also has some tools. Plus others. Search for malware removal program.

If it's a browser addon, you can usually find it in "addons" where you can manually remove them. They tend to have very odd names, just like a virus. And sometimes you can find them in Control Panel. Then just click "uninstall".

Here's a general article (of many) that might help LINK

THIS might be yours.

Don't leave all "anti" programs active at the same time though. System will get very slow.

Sunday, January 19, 2014 at 4:03 PM - Response #8

Hi Jack
I have Spybot on my computer. I don't use Norton. I've disabled most of the addons in IE, uninstalled Chrome. I've gone through the control panel several times, didn't see anything that could be causing the problem.
My computer runs fairly fast... Next, I'm going to try and run Malwarebytes in safemode, see if it can find something easier. Thanks for your suggestions.

Sunday, January 19, 2014 at 10:29 PM - Response #9

Yea, got rid of the malware. Thanks Jack and Kyle for your help Smile

Sunday, January 19, 2014 at 10:33 PM - Response #10

Yea. Did you get the name of the critter?

Monday, January 20, 2014 at 4:14 PM - Response #11

No, I should have written it down.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.