ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion attendee export?

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 07/31/08 10:21 AM Views: 1418 Replies: 6
Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 10:21 AM

Brad, did you say that feature is coming up? I really need it. It's becoming burdensome in the math for me when all I can do is look at it...

Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 10:27 AM - Response #1

Charee Smith wrote:

Brad, did you say that feature is coming up? I really need it. It's becoming burdensome in the math for me when all I can do is look at it...

You can export the existing list in excel format to your hard drive. Then, when others update, export it again and it will automatically replace it if you keep the name the same.

Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 1:35 PM - Response #2

For a class list, yes. But I need it from the "reunion attendee" page...

Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 1:41 PM - Response #3

Charee Smith wrote:

It's coming up in "Reunion Planner II" along with all kinds of other new things, but that's not going to be live for quite some time. Reunion Planner I is now closed, and we really can't peacemeal things back into it. It's not an efficient use of the programmer's time.

Reunion Planner II will feature custom questions similar to your Survey Maker functionality, a store with more standard add to cart buttons, and far better reporting and exporting tools. It's kind of like software companies making one version of software, and then releasing another with all kinds of cool new things. They don't add one thing at a time to the old software.

Reunion Planner II is nowhere near the top of our "to do" list currently, so I don't want to give anybody any false impressions. It's gunna be awhile. But -- it is coming.

Saturday, August 2, 2008 at 12:39 AM - Response #4

Hey you guys I might have something that could be helpful to you. Go to this page http://www.classcreator.com/forums/messages.cfm?threadid=7FC6FADA-9819-31C8-251A9FB0681F01AA

Edited 08/02/08 12:39 AM
Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 1:33 PM - Response #5

A feature about the Reunion Attendee/Planner that would be helpful is to be able to sort how each person has paid. Right now, it's a big long list of people and the method of payment that requires us to scroll down to see how each individual paid. I'd love to be able to sort by method of payment so that we can see in succession who paid by paypal, cheque, cash, etc. Sort of how we are able to sort columns in an excel spreadsheet.

This would have been useful for me the other night when myself and the gal handling the money were ensuring our numbers jived. I gave her the total of all the payments listed on Reunion Attendees. She emailed back that I was missing one. I had to scroll down to find the payment I didn't input. We discovered the difference was a paypal payment, so it would have been most helpful if I could sort by type of payment, see who was listed as paying by paypal and then I would have known who I forgot to enter as paid.

Sunday, August 3, 2008 at 1:59 PM - Response #6

Noted for Reunion Planner II.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.