ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Help With Changing Photos

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/23/13 11:17 AM Views: 800 Replies: 1
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Help! I'm having trouble exchanging photos on the "In Memory" page. When I first began setting up the pages, all I had for some of the deceased classmates was a photo of the cemetery, or a headstone, etc. I used that as the photo on that classmates In Memory page.
Now, I'm going back and adding their yearbook photo as the page photo, and using the upload feature to add the other photos at the bottom of the obituary. Well, I use the browse feature to find the yearbook photo, and click the box to "delete existing photo", but when I Save Changes the page puts the existing photo back where it was. If I just delete the existing photo, and save, it takes the old photo away. Then, when going back to add the yearbook photo, the site is putting the ORIGINAL photo back into the page.
Is there a sequence I must follow? I've tried about everything I know with no luck, even to checking the code to make sure there's no remaining characters that may be causing the problem. Any suggestions?

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at 3:23 PM - Response #1

On our site we do not use the yearbook photo that was uploaded in the Classmates Profile for deceased classmates because it appears too small and displaces other text and images on their In Memory page. We delete the yearbook photo on the Manage Classmates page and then place a new larger yearbook photo on the In Memory page in conjunction with an obituary, if there is one, or just display the new larger yearbook photo.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.