ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Million times

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/14/13 01:38 PM Views: 1138 Replies: 3
Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I know this has been discussed a million times. I looked but cannot find how to create a paypal button. I want the button to be along the top and on the left side too. Can you point me in the right direction?

Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 2:31 PM - Response #1

I take it you want something different from your Donate Button on the home page now?

The other standard PayPal is for Reunion items where CC can add that as an option for paying.

It is possible to add your own buttons too. See my home page for an example - although it still says "Donate", could be anything I wanted.

It's also possible to put it as a menu selection. Just put the PayPal code on the page.

Code is stock PayPal code. See PayPal for info.

Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 3:00 PM - Response #2

I am not sure what you mean by "menu selection". If that is the list on the left side and top then that is what I am trying to create. I do not understand "just put the paypal code on the page".

Also, I received a message from Matt Higgs but it was to a deleted message.

Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 3:31 PM - Response #3

Yes, the left side selections (or the top). Those can't be buttons though, just another selection. The only way you can do "Buttons" is to create them on a Page (just like your Donate button is done by CC for you).

What is the intended purpose? Did you want to use the same account as PayPal Donate or something else?

And last, are you familiar with working in Source mode in the editor? That's the only way to do this right now.

Donate is the easiest. For something else, it takes a bit more code. PayPal has instructions that explain HERE. I can give you an example, but you'd have to modify for your purpose and you'd have to follow the PayPal instructions for your specific account.

Edited 12/14/13 3:34 PM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.