ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

2 profiles of the same person on the web page

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/18/08 03:44 PM Views: 1273 Replies: 4
Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 3:44 PM

There are two profiles on the site for the same person. How can I delete one of them.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 at 4:49 PM - Response #1

1) Click on Manage Classmates
2) Click Enter/Edit Classmates Manually
3) Press the Delete link next to the account you want to remove

Friday, September 19, 2008 at 1:50 AM - Response #2

Brad,
Not just on this item, which is one of them I managed to figure out on my own. But looking at the extent of this forum - would you still do it if you knew you would have son many varieties of dunb? LOL

You have the patience of Job - I have no doubt. Thankfully some of my own dumb questions are answered among my own administrators.

BUT YOU are great - with your staff too.

Edited 09/19/08 10:19 PM
Friday, September 19, 2008 at 1:50 AM - Response #3

--duplicate--

Edited 09/19/08 10:07 PM
Friday, September 19, 2008 at 10:04 PM - Response #4

Heh. Smile Well, you know what, even though I often do answer the same question over and over and over in these forums, for the people asking the questions, they are asking them for the first time. They're not realizing the question may have already been asked here 97 other times... So we kinda try to treat each question like it's the first time we've heard it.

But having said that -- despite the duplications -- it beats the heck out of everybody emailing us for help one at a time, where nobody can possibly benefit from the response other than that one person. That's how we did it before these forums. And believe me, that took a whole lot more patience than these forums. Smile This is a thousand times better, where every question and answer can benefit numerous people.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.