ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Photos and profiles

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/30/08 10:06 PM Views: 1282 Replies: 2
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 at 10:06 PM

I know this has been gone over, but I am still a little confused..( what, me?) I have been able to get the senior pics posted AND the memory pics. My questions....Once the senior pic is inserted, is that persons name supposed to show up on the updated classmates list even though they don't even know about the site ( have not sent out mass evite yet) Meanwhile, I have deleted the pics till I get it right.

Brad's gonna flip, but....Could you go over the deceased photo process whereby the profile page stays. I posted the pics and then all I get is "In memory" and no profile page.. Thanks..Surprised

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 at 10:40 PM - Response #1

First you enter your classmate names and senior pictures. Your Classmate Profiles page will not show a profile has been created for that classmate but if you add profile information then there will be a green checkmark show up (if you've selected the option of show classmate details even if they have not created an account). Then when a class member becomes deceased you edit the In Memory page and enter that classmate there. On the profile page two stars ** will appear by the classmate's name to show they are deceased and now when someone clicks on that classmate's profile, it immediately goes to the In Memory page only. There is currently no way to see the last active profile, but I've heard that at a later point on Class Creator there will be a way to link back to the last active profile.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 at 11:40 PM - Response #2

Beverly, Thank you. Profile page for deceased is not that important to me, so the comment place will do if that is the status of the system...I'm good with that...Ok, so, as usual, it's usually something small that solves the problem and that would be checking the place that says "show only when classmate has created a profile". Duh??! Thank you so much. Bonita PS. I am so impressed with the help offered here. Most of us are amateurs at best. I have surprised myself for what I have accomplished and LEARNED since I began this...I love it and the response from the few in my class that know about the site so far has been nothing but good.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.