ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Event planner payment change

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/14/21 10:47 AM Views: 261 Replies: 3
Wednesday, July 14, 2021 at 10:47 AM

On our site we originally had pay at the door option. But no one was sending any payments. So I unclicked pay at the door option and put a note in registration info, that we were still accepting payments at the door but could they please send in checks prior so we had money to work with. Now they are registering and when they come to payment option, they are saying they can't complete the registration because when they click on type of payment it won't accept it. So I have been finishing the registration for them.

In transactions, when I correct the payment that is sent in advance I can't change cash or check at door to that they mailed in check. So I have been adding a note to each one. So on my reports it still says original cash at door. There is no edit pencil to change it. Is my only option to add the pay at the door button back in?

Edited 07/14/21 10:49 AM
Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 12:01 AM - Response #1

Hi Diane,

Pay at the door typically means they are paying when they arrive rather than mailing a check. The check by mail option was not turned on for the paid events so I edited those and made sure pay by check was checked and published the event so they have a way to pay.

You can add in amounts received under Event Planner > Edit > Quick Links > Transactions > Edit I see the option to add the payments received to all of the ones I checked. Are there any transaction IDs where you are not seeing that option?

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 8:25 AM - Response #2

Thank you for your help,
Regarding pay at the door change- When I changed the original option, I assumed it would drop the pay at the door options. But it didn't give me access to see the new options. So I didn't realize they wouldn't be able to finish new registrations. So I have been finishing it for them.
Regarding payment type- When I went in and edited transactions I was able to put their payment in but not change pay at the door to check by mail. So when I print report it comes out as pay at the door. We ended up copying to a spreadsheet.

Edited 07/15/21 8:27 AM
Thursday, July 15, 2021 at 9:59 AM - Response #3

Mail in check is the only option now. They will be able to complete a payment

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.