ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Error When Blast Emailing the Class

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/30/08 08:31 PM Views: 1859 Replies: 3
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 at 8:31 PM

Are we suppose to be able to attach a picture when we blast the class?

If I try to email the class and add a picture into the message it gives me this error

Oops!
An unexpected error has occurred. The Administrators have been notified of this error and will resolve the problem. Should you continue to see this error in the future please email info@classcreator.com.

ImageCR Exception [LoadFailed:140450] null
The error occurred on line 125.

If we are unable to add a picture then why is the option available?

Thursday, July 31, 2008 at 11:19 AM - Response #1

I had a chance to investigate this issue this morning. The image you tried to upload was gigantic. Somewhere along the line the system or your connection timed out somewhere. Bottom line, try upload a file into email that is a reasonable file size (i.e. resize that image on your own computer before uploading). You really don't want to send every single one of your Classmates a gigantic email attachment anyway. In fact your email attachment is so large that many email providers won't include your attachment with your email anyway. AOL for instance will not. Last I knew they had a file attachment limit of a couple megs.

Friday, August 1, 2008 at 2:52 PM - Response #2

Thank you Brad! That would explain it lol I will re-size it and try to send it out at a more reasonable size.

Friday, August 1, 2008 at 10:45 PM - Response #3

Tracy, did that help?

I've submitted a support request to the company that makes our image resizing software but haven't heard back from them yet.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.