ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Vault won't accept PDF file

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/10/21 12:36 PM Views: 222 Replies: 5
Friday, December 10, 2021 at 12:36 PM

Hello,
I’ve created a new site page called “60th Reunion Registration”. I wish to provide a link on that page to link to a reunion registration form. I have attempted several times to upload, to the Vault, the pdf file "60th RHS 1962 Registration Form". Each time an error message appears saying: “File extension not allowed in this folder”. Is there a way to remove this limitation on types of files accepted? I’ve encountered problems with uploading the registration form in Png or Jpeg as both are zoomed out reducing the size of fonts too small to read the print after ‘printing’ the form. I believe the pdf file would be the original document size allowing more space to fill out the form. Again, Is there a way to remove this limitation on types of files accepted? I really need help with this. Thank you! See attached pdf file.

Friday, December 10, 2021 at 12:42 PM - Response #1
60th RHS 1962 - Registration form.pdf

Here is the pdf file.

Friday, December 10, 2021 at 1:06 PM - Response #2

There are two different areas that are called "Vault".

Use LINK icon to upload, not Image icon.

Friday, December 10, 2021 at 1:13 PM - Response #3

If you use the LINK file vault your images also are not resized as they are in the Image area. So you might try the PNG or JPG (PNG best quality choice) again too. It will stay at exactly the same size as on your computer.

Friday, December 10, 2021 at 1:58 PM - Response #4

Jack,
Thanks for responding. Unfortunately the only things listed in the Vault under the Heading 'Folders' are: 'Images & Basket'. I do not have a 'tree' that displays the file option. Does my program need to be tweaked to get 'files' to show up?
Is there anyone who can help me with this? Thank you!

Edited 12/10/21 5:59 PM
Friday, December 10, 2021 at 6:52 PM - Response #5

The Image Editor choice displays what you mentioned, just Images & Basket. You want the Link option in the Editor instead.

The LINK choice is on the seoond row on the right. It's the third one from the right and shows like a chain thingy. If you hover over it it says "Link". Then the rest is like Image except it accepts non-image file types or images too. It does not resize images. Everything in this LINK file vault stays exactly as it is on your computer.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.