ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Classmate with Login Problems

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/02/14 11:22 AM Views: 919 Replies: 3
Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 11:22 AM

I have one person who was having problems logging in. I reset his password for him and advised him to log in using it and then go to Change Password.

This is what he has advised me:
After entering my e-mail address and the new password, a new screen appears with the notification "login is successful" only momentarily and then immediately cycles right back to the initial blank log-in screen.

What might be causing this and how can he resolve it? Would clearing cache do anything? It appears he is using IE8 and WinXP and logging in through AOL.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014 at 2:26 PM - Response #1

Clearing cache and history could help. Also, Be sure that he closes his browser completely before attempting to log in again. (Rebooting can help too). He could also try an alternate browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Friday, October 14, 2016 at 3:43 PM - Response #2

I have a classmate who is having problems logging in using Chrome browser on Windows 8.1. She can login on other computers and devices, but not this particular one. Any suggestions?

Friday, October 14, 2016 at 3:58 PM - Response #3

Have her clear her cache and history and try again. If that does not work, have her try Firefox. If #1 works, then it was a cache / cookie issue. If that does not work and #2 works, then it was a browser issue. If both 1 and 2 do not work, then it is likely a connection issue. In that case I would suggest unplugging the internet connection for 60 second and tying again.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.