ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Couple of Issues

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 01/28/10 09:40 AM Views: 1248 Replies: 4
Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Website is barely loading. Pics are not visible (only the tiny box with an X), and Navigation Text is not appearing. Title Header School/Class (created instantly by Class Creator) is appearing, as well as the Boxes on the Right, however any text that appears on page is now Times New Roman. This page is brand new, with barely any work, so not sure what the issue is.

Other ?
Can a site have 2 domain names? I have purchased 2. The second domain name I purchased is the true name I'd like to use. Is it possible to activate 2? So far, it is not working. I do want to use the second domain name instead of the first. Is there a way to switch? Thank you!

Thursday, January 28, 2010 at 1:22 PM - Response #1

You have no home page content at all right now and eveything looks fine, so I'm assuming you removed the content. Sounds to me like you must have had Word code or other third party code in there.

FYI, you had a domain name attached to your site which doesn't work so I removed it. If you need to renew it or purcahse it, you should do that and then click the "Register Domain" link again and type it back in there.

Saturday, January 30, 2010 at 11:13 AM - Response #2

You ROCK Brad! You are correct, I created content in Class Creator, copied/pasted in Word, then tried to paste back into CC. That must have been my big NO-NO. Thank you for your help!
Sally

Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 7:02 PM - Response #3

You've got a nice start in only 2 days, Sally. Good luck and you'll find lots of help here in the Forums.

Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 11:20 PM - Response #4

Sally - YOU rock! Hey girl! I hope that you joined Class Creator because of my link to it on FB! I've been working on our site since last August...little by little...so call or email me if you have any questions. But this forum is great for any answers you are looking for.

Good luck planning your reunion!
Kristie

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.