ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

In Memory Postings

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/03/16 06:45 PM Views: 1010 Replies: 2
Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 6:45 PM

I have a classmate who has been posting obituaries and other information about deceased classmates. A big help. I do note, however, that those same In Memory postings also appear in his profile. I can't believe that's the way it should work. Also, is there a way to monitor how much space a profile consumes. I have some posters who want to load lots and lots of stuff and file size has probably not been optimized. Thanks!

Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 9:14 PM - Response #1

HI Linda,

At the bottom of your In Memory page there is a form they can submit to provide you with the In Memory information http://www.whs-phoenix1966.com/class_inmemory_contact_form.cfm

They definitely don't need to add that information within their own profile.

We don't have a a way to monitor the space of an individual profile. Is there a particular example you would like us to take a look at?

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 9:45 PM - Response #2

I think you are asking if this affects your total file allocation. Those posts to NOT count towards your total limit. They can post away Wink

Linda Lyon wrote:

how much space a profile consumes... I have some posters who want to load lots and lots of stuff and file size has probably not been optimized. Thanks!

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.