ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Remove Profile "Star"?

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/04/09 10:51 PM Views: 1314 Replies: 2
Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Brad or Miss Jessica:

Not sure what happened but I have a classmate that has a star by his profile and the only info is what I have added as the Admin. He has not joined yet. None of the other classmataes that I added info for shows a star.

Can you please remove the star? In fact, it appears his profile is not counted in the statistics for active classmates. Statistics show 19 active and I actually count 20 stars if I include him. So, I think he's the problem.

Can you remove the star or is there some way I can? Also, can you please tell me what I did to cause this so I don't do it again?

Thanx,
Cheryl

Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 10:52 PM - Response #1

Oh, his spouse is linked because he married a classmate. Could that have caused the problem?

Sunday, April 5, 2009 at 1:14 AM - Response #2

You did two things to cause the gold star:

1) Under your Edit Classmates page you checked the second radio button, to display Classmate Profiles details even if the Classmate has not joined the site.

2) You edited this person's Profile, and also clicked the "Consider this a Profile Update" checkbox before you saved the Profile.

Here's two solutions for removing the gold star:

1) Go back to your Edit Classmates page and click the first radio button at the top of the screen instead, to only show Profile details is a Classmate has actually joined the site. This will remove the star.

2) If you don't want to do #1, the only way to remove the star would be to delete that Classmate's name from your Class List, and then re-add it.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.