ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Gallery Creator - Large Group Reunion Picture

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 10/03/10 03:32 PM Views: 1133 Replies: 4
Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 3:32 PM

I have gotten a good photo of our Group Picture at our 1988 Reunion. The original is 1600 x 595 pixels. Gallery Creator reduced it to a nice fit at 646 x 240.

Each year Reunion, this single picture is very important. Is there a way to somehow take advantage of size and display close to the original size of 1600 x 595 pixels, like on Full Page or something? I realize that might have issue with a classmate's screen resolution, but something perhaps in between as a happy medium?

Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 8:49 PM - Response #1

I'm assuming you uploaded this photo awhile ago. For quite some time we've been sizing gallery photos to 1,000 pixels, no longer 646 like we used to. I'd try simply reuploading it.

Also you might consider the panoramic technique. See panoramic thread for full details.

Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 9:03 PM - Response #2

Brad Switzer wrote:

I'm assuming you uploaded this photo awhile ago. For quite some time we've been sizing gallery photos to 1,000 pixels, no longer 646 like we used to. I'd try simply reuploading it.

Also you might consider the panoramic technique. See panoramic thread for full details.

Sorry, I later realized what I had done wrong. I had put it into Vault as Source. Delected that and went to Photo for Upload. Looks fine now. Initially, it also was set at 65%, which I think I might leave it there since the view is fine.

Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 9:40 PM - Response #3

That's just a zoom setting for your own convenience while editing. It has zero to do with the photo display size.

Sunday, October 3, 2010 at 10:16 PM - Response #4

Thanks, I finally realized that.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.