Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

60's Music Site

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/13/09 09:58 PM Views: 1772 Replies: 4
Friday, February 13, 2009 at 9:58 PM

http://www.jacquedee63.com/sixtiesmusic.html
http://www.pureclipart.com/jukeboxes-clipart.php

This may be something already somewhere, but I copied the jukebox picture and linked it to the sixties music site.

It took a while to find a jpg or gif file...but I found it.

KRazz

Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 12:39 AM - Response #1

Here's another site you might check out. theradio.com You can open the site in its own tab and it will continuously play as long as the tab is not closed. You can chose music from the 60's 70's 80's 90's plus other choices.

Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 6:36 PM - Response #2

I like this site. So...I can open my class site and then in a new window go to this site. Is there a way to have it open on a page on my site? The answer is probably no but I needed to ask.

The site I found it a little strange, but thorough with lots of details. The sixies site is playing Loren Green singing "Ringo". Now that's funny.

K

Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 8:43 PM - Response #3

Karen, here's the music site I have posted on my site. I have a special page for nothing but links to various websites, including those of classmates.

JUKEBOX

it goes back to 1950 and also has all ranges of music (ie showtunes, c/w, etc)

Edited 02/15/09 8:45 PM
Monday, February 16, 2009 at 8:46 PM - Response #4

Hi. How DO you put this on your site? I just tried to put a countdown the days on mine, and lost almost everything. I guess the format was too big and now I dont know how to get it back to normal. It doesnt give me my spot to do admin work. IF I ever get it fixed, how do you make it go to your home page .. OR WHERE do you put it? Thanks! Cindy

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.