ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Alternatives to Turning OFF reunion

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 09/17/08 05:43 PM Views: 1472 Replies: 3
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 5:43 PM

I went to disable the link for my 25th reunion as I don't want to turn it off entirely just yet. When I disabled the link, it removed the 'attending reunion' icon from everyone's profile. So, I reactivated the link and it brought back the info. I then deleted the reunion stuff from the reunion planner and put a small message about how it was great to see everyone, etc.

Will the new reunion planner address this? The reason I want the reunion icon still on is for future classmates who find the site to see how many people we had attend the 25 year. Plus, it's nice to have a list of who was there.

Will the new reunion planner allow us to have a page that shows who attended previous reunions?

All this maple syrup and Canadian chocolate is taking up so much room in my house!!!! Wink

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 11:44 PM - Response #1

If I'm not mistaken, I think you can do what you're wanting to do already. Just go into your Reunion Planner and turn off absolutely everything. I.E. turn off registration, turn off items for sale, turn off map, turn off absolutely everything in there. And then just change your page content to whatever you want it to say. That way all those icons will still be on, and your page will just be an informational page, rather than a page that has any functionality turned on. Lemme know if I'm missin' sumthin' here.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 8:36 PM - Response #2

We are coming up on our registration deadline (8/17/2012). I want to turn off the capability to register, but I need to be able to access all of the records of who has paid, etc. How do I turn it off, but retain the payment information?

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 at 9:57 PM - Response #3

Just go to your Reunion Planner, EDIT and make the tickets not for sale anymore.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.