ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Adding Administrator

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/13/09 07:34 PM Views: 1378 Replies: 4
Friday, February 13, 2009 at 7:34 PM

I seem to have forgotten how to add an administrator.
Lara Johnson

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 7:43 PM - Response #1

Laura,

Go to Manage Classmates then pick the Enter/Edit Classmates button at the top of the page. Scroll down the list to the person you want to make an Admin and click on Details. On that page, scroll down to the option that says Grant Admin Access; there will be a check box to the right of it. Click the box and save the changes...you're done.

Vicki

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 9:49 PM - Response #2

Thanks. Now I remember. I was clicking the wrong button on the classmate page.
Lara

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 7:17 AM - Response #3

The option to add as an administrator on the details of the classmate you want to add as an administrator is gone.... how can i add a classmate to be an administrator... thanks

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 at 7:43 AM - Response #4

Antonio II Pacleb wrote:

The option to add as an administrator on the details of the classmate you want to add as an administrator is gone.... how can i add a classmate to be an administrator... thanks

I think that option is assigned only to the "Root Administrator." I believe this is initially the person who started the site, but he/she can assign that role to another administrator if desired. If you're the "Root Administrator," you'll see a "Preferences" link in your Admin Functions; you'll also see the Grant Admin Access selection on the classmate's detail page. Hope this helps!

Edited 03/04/09 7:48 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.