ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Cut & Paste

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/21/10 11:40 PM Views: 1380 Replies: 4
Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 11:40 PM

I have a "Nostalgia" page that I created early in my website construction, and before we had Photo Albums. Can I just go into my Nostalgia page and cut a number of the photos and paste them into one or more of the Photo Albums,or is it more complicated than that? Thought I would ask first. Edd

Monday, November 22, 2010 at 10:19 AM - Response #1

If you want to use the editor window part of the gallery pages, but not set the photos up in actual galleries, you can do a cut and paste. However, if you want the photos to show up in the Gallery Creator format, unfortunately, you will need to save the images into a directory on your machine and upload them into the Gallery Creator. The images in the Gallery Creator are accessed in a different way than from the Editor Window. If you save all the photos into one directory on your computer together, you can do a CTRL A, to select all of them at once when you browse for the photos, and when you click open (or select depending on the browser), it will upload the images in bulk.

Monday, November 22, 2010 at 11:52 PM - Response #2

I am not sure what you mean by save to a Directory. I can save them to a folder or file, but how do I save them to a directory?

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 12:14 AM - Response #3

Directory is another name for folder. Save them to a folder.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 at 1:18 PM - Response #4

Thanks, Kyle. I need a computer language dictionary.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.