ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Just wanted to say thanks

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 09/17/08 03:27 PM Views: 1424 Replies: 6
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 3:27 PM

Brad and Staff
I just wanted to say thanks for the great help you folks provided which allowed me to setup our class site.

www.baker62.com

When I started working on things several weeks ago, I had the site up and running with all the basics in literally just an hour or so of computer time. My class thought I was some sort of computer whiz or something.

After resolving an issue with you and your staff in what I thought was record time....the class never even realized that there was a problem.

Now I have added quite a few new "bells and whistles" and the class is even more convinced I'm a whiz.

At any rate.....a sincere thanks again to the staff at "ClassCreator".....you made our site possible, our class loves it and they think I'm a hero. The real hero's are you folks at ClassCreator !! Keep up the great work !!

Curly Harman
Admin
Baker High School
Class of 1962
Columbus, Georgia

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM - Response #1

Very well put. I second that!

Thanks to Brad and his team - we are all great!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 3:48 PM - Response #2

Well thank you very much. We'll happily share the credit with you. Smile

One suggestion: Go into your Add On Chat page, click on Source, and shrink the width of the plugin by about 20 pixels. You may have to do it in more than one piece of code. That'll stop your chat room from forcing your page out just a little too far.

How's that for picky? Smile Nice job on your site.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 5:17 PM - Response #3

I've said it many times too, but never enough thanks to Brad and team for making this so easy for us!!!!! I also appreciate the forthcoming help without feeling like a total dummy!!! I think we've all learned alot and continue to learn from other people's questions and answers!!!!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 6:12 PM - Response #4

Ok Brad....I had no idea what you just said about my page being to wide and changing code, etc.

but....I did as you said and read the information presented, made a few guesses and wow. I think I got it changed. You keep on making me look and feel good.

Thanks once again....Curly Harman

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 7:14 PM - Response #5

Curly, I visited your site and LOVED the music. You guys had the best music!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 11:38 PM - Response #6

Curly Harman wrote:

Ok Brad....I had no idea what you just said about my page being to wide and changing code, etc.

but....I did as you said and read the information presented, made a few guesses and wow. I think I got it changed. You keep on making me look and feel good.

Thanks once again....Curly Harman

Ya sher did! Good job. Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.