ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 02/13/09 12:19 PM Views: 1559 Replies: 8
Friday, February 13, 2009 at 12:19 PM

We would like to plan a 65th birthday/Medicare party this year. We had a 60th birthday party 5 years ago. I know other classes are planning birthday parties. Is it possible to modify the Reunion Planner to allow planning an event other than a specific year reunion? A 47th reunion just doesn't sound the same as a 65th birthday/Medicare party. Thanks.

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 4:32 PM - Response #1

Ultimately you'll be able to change all link names including default links names. Until then we'll put in a "hack" to allow you to rename just the reunion link. Will do this next week. You can go ahead and set up everything using the Planner now, knowing you can change the link name next week.

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 7:01 PM - Response #2

Brad:

You are the greatest.

Paul

Friday, February 13, 2009 at 11:49 PM - Response #3

That was easy. Now I am going to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow. Would it be possible to make it a winner? I'll send you a check for part of what I win.
Thanks!!!

Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 12:05 AM - Response #4

The winning numbers will be 7, 15, 22, 24, 41, 43, and powerball will be 17. Can you go ahead and send that check in advance?

Edited 02/14/09 12:05 AM
Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 12:20 AM - Response #5

Check is in the mail. Please try not to drop it when you receive it. You don't want it to bounce.Laughing

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 at 8:34 PM - Response #6

with everything brad touching turning to gold...i'm going to play those numbers tomorrow LOL

Monday, February 8, 2010 at 11:45 AM - Response #7

Hi Brad!

We are planning a 60th Birthday party. Would it be possible for us to get the "hack" too, so the planner doesn't read "reunion"?

Wondering if this would also change the drop-down box as well? Right now it drops down to say "We are planning a ?? reunion". Is it possible to either disable that feature, or get it to say birthday as well?

As always, any help or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Ruth

Monday, February 8, 2010 at 11:58 AM - Response #8

Don't worry about seeing that instance of "Reunion" in your back end planner, you're the only one who can even see that. You can change the name of your reunion navigation link to whatever you want, so go ahead and make it say Birthday. This was actaully put in place many months ago.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.