ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Can Not upload images to EMAIL THE CLASS

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/01/19 03:52 PM Views: 402 Replies: 1
Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 3:52 PM

I use Photoshop and tried three different pixel sizes of what I created in Photoshop, then tried to upload file to WORD, to 'EMail the class, but no image gets uploaded. First, I tried, the 2020/3300pixels, then 1010/1650, then my last attempt, was a very small, 1.7" x 2.17" image, @ 510 x 833KB.
I tried to UPLOAD FILE, then UPLOAD, then OK, but nothing. Then I tried to upload image to WORD, then try to upload by copy/paste, but nothing. Are these too small, or too big of images, not to be able to upload, onto a EMAIL THE CLASS letter. I used to do this all the time.
Is something wrong with this website, or with ME?

Edited 01/01/19 3:53 PM
Wednesday, January 2, 2019 at 10:40 AM - Response #1

Where are you uploading the images to? Are these images that are being uploaded to a profile, or into the Editor to be placed on a page?

If these are for a profile, then the issue you are having is related to a current problem that we have with the image editor that was being used for that portion of the site. That particular editor was supplied by a 3rd party software provider who has abruptly discontinued their product. We are searching for a replacement that will need to be configured and installed into our system. While I don't have an eta on that fix, we are working on it as a top priority.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.