ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

my profile

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 07/03/11 03:57 PM Views: 1139 Replies: 6
Sunday, July 3, 2011 at 3:57 PM

Somewhere along the way, I found out how to put a background image and a different color on my profile page. I want to remove the image and remove the color, but I can't find where I did this. I was able to block the image as it comes from a third party glitter site, but I still would like to remove if from the source code.

(When I am so creative, I need to make notes and then hope I don't misplace them.)

Glenn Ellen

Sunday, July 3, 2011 at 6:51 PM - Response #1

Just delete your COMMENT #3 under your profile and the background and image will go away.

03/20/11 08:10 PM    #3 EDIT DELETE
Glenn Ellen Gray Smith

Inside of that comment, you have HTML Background image codes.

Sunday, July 3, 2011 at 7:18 PM - Response #2

Hi Kyle -

Thank you for your reply, but I guess adding another year to my age on Friday killed the brain cells to figure out what you are telling me. I have no clue where to go to find Comment #3. I clicked on Edit Profile and I don't see a comment #3. I know you gave me the following information, but where do I find it?Crying or Very sad

03/20/11 08:10 PM #3 EDIT DELETE
Glenn Ellen Gray Smith

Glenn Ellen

Sunday, July 3, 2011 at 7:26 PM - Response #3

it isn't EDIT PROFILE, just Classmate Profile, then click on your name. There are comments after your profile. you made one comment and included HTML background codes. Delete comment #3

Sunday, July 3, 2011 at 7:52 PM - Response #4

Hi Glenn Ellen,
My class graduated in 1960, also.. I was wondering if you could give me your system password, so I could look at some of your links... Looks like you have some really good stuff, maybe I could use some on my site, if you don't mind.. You could send it to me in a private message, if you prefer...Thanks, Lynda

Sunday, July 3, 2011 at 8:21 PM - Response #5

Thank you so much. It wasn't dead brain cells; I was just over thinking the problem. LOL

Glenn Ellen

Sunday, July 3, 2011 at 8:23 PM - Response #6

Hi Lynda -

I'll send you info to your e-mail address.

Glenn Ellen

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.