ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

classmate can't log in

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 01/08/16 11:19 PM Views: 988 Replies: 11
Friday, January 8, 2016 at 11:19 PM

Hello,

I know this is old hat for many, but it's been so long since this happened, I can't remember the fix! A classmate's wife got a new computer and browser, dumped the old one and now he can't log onto the site. I think the last time this came up, I deleted the existing record and asked the classmate to log in and follow the log in process as if he was a new member. He'd have to repopulate his profile if he was deleted. And there may be marital strife going on about the new computer. Anyone willing to help this guy find some peace?

Thanks for your help,

Donna

Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 11:29 AM - Response #1

Send him the email address he used and then he can click "Forgot Password" on the login box.

If email has changed he can send you the new email address to use, you can modify the address on his profile and put in a temporary PW. Tell him the new data.

Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 5:46 PM - Response #2

Have you tried changing the password for him? Then have him log in with new PW...

Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 8:05 PM - Response #3

Are you sure that he just hasn't forgotten the website address (lincolnhigh1961.com)?

Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 8:59 PM - Response #4

Thanks, will give this a try.

Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 9:00 PM - Response #5

Thanks, we've tried a new password. You are so kind to respond. I'll try Jack's solution first. Donna

Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 9:00 PM - Response #6

Thanks, we've tried a new password. You are so kind to respond. I'll try Jack's solution first. Donna

Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 9:00 PM - Response #7

Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 9:00 PM - Response #8

Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 9:01 PM - Response #9

Yikes, I really didn't respond three times. An error message too. Sorry.

Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 9:55 PM - Response #10

Four, but who's counting - lol Twisted Evil

Happens to even Kyle and Scott and Brad. Just delete the others. I always thought it was because of multiple "save" pressing because there was no response. Yes?

Thursday, January 14, 2016 at 9:46 PM - Response #11

No--just pressed once, maybe a bit heavy though..

Thanks for your help. We got him squared away. Turns out that he got a new email which was easy to fix. I should have waited to ask for help. Glad to know however, that you are out there. Thanks again,

Donna

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.