ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

survey responses

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/12/09 05:47 PM Views: 1519 Replies: 10
Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 5:47 PM

BEFORE, survey responses were sorted, with the last reponse at the bottom.

Now,they look kinda random.

Is there a way to sort so I don't have to look at everyone's response again...just look at the new ones?

Thanks!

Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 6:15 PM - Response #1

Hmmmm. Because there's no submit dates, I actually can't tell if anything changed or not. I've asked Kevin to log the date of the submission, and yes, we should be showing responses in order.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 5:18 PM - Response #2

Gentle reminder....update on this?

Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 12:21 AM - Response #3

Oh sorry, it will be awhile before this Task comes up. We have a Task List system here that currently has, oh, about 400 pending tasks or so amongst 4 programmers. Baring emergencies we generally try to let the programmers focus on the tasks at hand, and then they move down the list in order of priority. We're also prepping for a major hardware upgrade happening this Sunday, so we're a little swamped. We'll get to this though, no worries. Once on the Task List nothing is ever forgotten.

Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 12:01 PM - Response #4

Thank you!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 10:35 AM - Response #5

Not sure if I'm in the right thread or not. I've created 3 surveys and only one of them is actually showing me the survey results. The other two have 10 items and you are supposed to choose the one you like the best. But when I do it the survey results still show zero classmates have taken the survey. Help please!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 3:11 AM - Response #6

Give me a specific survey name, and a specific Classmate name you know or sure has completed the survey, and I'll take a look.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 10:21 AM - Response #7

Becky Hicks Lucas and Favorite Music Group is the survey name - thanks for your help. I figure I have left something checked or unchecked somewhere.

Edited 03/11/09 10:22 AM
Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 5:03 PM - Response #8

Oh I see the problem. You're using an answer type called "radio button, single choice." What this means is that you need to create a list of choices, and from that list of choices people can only select one of them. I.E. you have to have 2 or more choices for there to actually be a possible answer. What you've done is created a separate question for each possible music group and you've added only 1 possible answer. Instead this entire survey should be just one question, with each of the possible answers set to "radio button, single choice." That way your Classmates will see the question, see the possible answers, they'll be able to select only 1 answer, and submit their survey.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 at 11:46 PM - Response #9

Thanks for your help - I've changed the way it was set up!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 12:17 PM - Response #10

Any update on the task of putting a date/time stamp on survey responses? We're down to the wire, well, 2 weeks 'til closing on our survey and it would be wonderful to not plow through all the responses to figure out what's new!

Thx.
R

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.