ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Reunion Planner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 02/12/16 05:40 PM Views: 1317 Replies: 14
Friday, February 12, 2016 at 5:40 PM

Ok, I've successful created my event on the Event Planner page. Last time I did this was 5 years ago, and I had no problems. This time however, my event (reunion) I created is not appearing on the Reunion Planner page. Help!

Friday, February 12, 2016 at 5:46 PM - Response #1

Be sure that you click the green Publish button from the top of the Event Planner > Edit This Event screen.

Friday, February 12, 2016 at 6:01 PM - Response #2

I did and the link shows up. Just nothing on the reunion planner page. Sad

Friday, February 12, 2016 at 6:27 PM - Response #3

Desiree:
I have been working on our 50th Reunion for about a month, getting our events planner up and running. It took me awhile to understand that the Reunion Planner which we used last time, also five years ago, is no longer what one uses to plan a reunion, but you now use the Event Planner . I found this buried in one of the Admin Forums. Is that what you are confused about when you say you don’t see the reunion appearing on the Reunion Planner page? They are two separate things now as I understand it.
Nancy Asbury

Friday, February 12, 2016 at 6:34 PM - Response #4

Yes, I believe it is. So far, the one thing I've discovered that you can't do with this version is add someone to the list of attendees automatically. For instance, it someone mails me a check and doesn't use the form online. Any clues?

Friday, February 12, 2016 at 7:03 PM - Response #5

Go to the Event Planner and on the Dashboard under Quick Links, there is a function called Register a Classmate. You can use that to enter the information for the classmate who didn't fill out the form. you essentially are filing out the form for them. I just stumbled on that the other day.
Nancy Asbury

Friday, February 12, 2016 at 7:22 PM - Response #6

When I do that, it takes me to the registration page and wants cc info. Sad

Friday, February 12, 2016 at 7:27 PM - Response #7

Do you mean Class Creator by "cc info" or do you mean cc'ing, as in cc'ing someone on memo? Not sure what you mean?
Maybe this won't work. I just assumed it would as it says that you can register for another classmate, say someone who doesn't use a computer. Maybe the Class Creator people are going to have to help you or some other Administrator who has a better idea.
Still willing to help if I can.
Nancy

Friday, February 12, 2016 at 7:34 PM - Response #8

I mean credit card. Smile

Friday, February 12, 2016 at 8:08 PM - Response #9

Desiree:
Ok. Got you. Not sure if you can enter their credit card info. I'd have to go look again at the page. Maybe you need to send an inquiry to Class Creator staff. They're pretty good about getting back to you in a day or two. Or if you have someone who has just sent you money or credit card info without properly registering online, maybe the easiest thing to do is to ask them to go to your webpage and to register officially and for themselves?
Nancy Asbury

Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 2:21 AM - Response #10

No, I'm trying to add someone who paid by check. But there doesn't seem to be a way to do it.

Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 10:33 AM - Response #11

Desiree:
When you set up your event in the first place, you indicated how payment could be made. One of the options is to pay by check, including cash, credit card or paypal. So if you go back to your event, edit it, and list several payment options and include check as one option, then you can enter this new registrant and indicate they have paid by hitting the send receipt button. That will send them an email receipt and you will know they have paid.
I hope that works.
Nancy Asbury

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 1:23 AM - Response #12

Hi Ladies,
I hope you'll see this - I am creating our second reunion using this site, so I went into reunion planner and archived our last reunion of 2011. Now I can't figure out how to create the new reunion. I was hoping I could just update the last one, but there is no save button. I do not see any 'event planner' option at all only reunion planner where it only shows our 2011 reunion.
Help!
Thanks,
Wanda

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 1:49 AM - Response #13

Pretty sure your site needs to be converted to the "Social" format first before this shows up. CC has to do that for you although it used to be an option Twisted Evil

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 8:58 AM - Response #14

Wanda,

Since you are not the Root Admin (Kim is the Root Admin), she would have to grant you permission to access the Event Planner. You would need to contact her to get those admin rights assigned to you. She would grant it from the Manage Classmates, Enter/Edit Classmates, DETAILS page for your name.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.