ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Approving photos

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/03/13 12:08 PM Views: 930 Replies: 6
Monday, June 3, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Just got a notice to approve a photo posted by a classmate - have never gotten this notice before, not sure what to do. Have checked FAQs but can't find any previous questions on this. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Monday, June 3, 2013 at 12:47 PM - Response #1

On one of your photo galleries (Gallery Creator) pages, you have the EDIT UPLOAD PERMISSIONS options set to "All Classmates, But Approve Photos First", so you must approve the photo before it is displayed to the classmates. The "H.S. Destruction" album has this option set.

Upload Permissions:    

Only Admins: Allows only Site Administrators to upload photos to the gallery.

All Classmates: Allows both Site Administrators and Classmates to participate in uploading photos to the gallery. Each Classmate can create his or her own unique gallery within the master gallery. All photos uploaded by Classmates will be credited to them!

All Classmates, But Approve Photos First: Allows both Site Administrators and Classmates to upload photos, but before photos added by Classmates go live on the site they must be approved by an Administrator first.

Wasn't there a link to click to approve the photo?

Monday, June 3, 2013 at 7:29 PM - Response #2

Thanks Kyle - found it and got the photos approved adim the right place. Just had eye surgery and was having trouble seeing the screens. Always know I can count on you guys to help.

Monday, June 3, 2013 at 8:11 PM - Response #3

Get well soon from your eye surgery!

Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 3:12 PM - Response #4

I have a photo uploaded by a classmate that she put in the wrong place. It's waiting to be approved but I do not want to approve it, I want to delete it. I have tried to delete it and the system won't delete it.

(Note: I uploaded a copy of it in the appropriate gallery.)

Please let me know how to delete the photo the classmate uploaded to the wrong gallery -or- you can delete it, whichever is easier. Thanks

Edited 08/05/20 3:15 PM
Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 4:14 PM - Response #5

Can you point me to the photo so I can take a closer look. I need the gallery name and a description of the photo I'm looking for.

Wednesday, August 5, 2020 at 4:28 PM - Response #6

Sorry, I assumed you could see the galleries and what needed to be approved.

Wrong gallery: 2010 Pig Roast (photo needs approval but I want to delete. (See “Correct gallery“ below for photo description.)

Correct gallery: Upload Your Photos (I already uploaded a copy. There’s only 2 photos in that gallery. I uploaded the one with 2 people standing in front of a church.)

8/6/20 - it’s deleted now. Thank you.

Edited 08/06/20 7:27 AM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.