ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

photo on homepage...

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/24/08 05:41 PM Views: 1358 Replies: 2
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 5:41 PM

I'm setting up our class's homepage and somehow my own personal photo got embedded at the top of the page on the right side (class of 1969) as if it's thumbtacked on. How embarrassing! How do I get that off and put on the jpeg image of our high school annual? Please e-mail me privately with your answers at: jcleaveronahog@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 6:57 PM - Response #1

Which photo are you talking about? The only photo I see thumbtacked is your mascot pic?

Just so you know, your homepage is really difficult to read. It would make it much easier on the eyes to use paragraph breaks.

I also highly encourage you to remove phone numbers and your email from your homepage. Your email will be ridden with spam very soon. Instead, create a link to your 'contact us' button so your email won't be picked up by bots and then you can put phone numbers on password protected pages.

You also may want to re-think not having rsvps for your reunion. You will have absolutely NO idea who is attending. It will not encourage people to join your site or participate in it if they don't know who is coming to the reunion. Sounds very high schoolish, but I'm afraid that it's a reality.

At any rate take those phone numbers off. YOu don't want some crazy from online calling you or doing a reverse number search. I googled the 208 number and I have your name, company name, address and tonnes of info about you! I'm not a whacko, but there are many out there.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 7:13 PM - Response #2

Go to the school photo or logo and change or delete it.
Johnny

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.