ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

MORE Bounceback!!! Grrrrrrrr......

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/24/16 02:26 PM Views: 916 Replies: 4
Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 2:26 PM

I just sent out the one month from today notice for our 50th reunion and had 52 bouncebacks!!! All but the bottom 6 are legit. Mosty Aol's and hotmails. Even my name is on the list! lol. Please, please have Jessica clear these ASAP!!!

Thanks so much!!!!

Janie Albright Blank

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 3:33 PM - Response #1

You are a Platinum account. I am having Jessica investigate further.

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 3:53 PM - Response #2

I removed the bounces. AOL had an issue with the content of the message but they did not provide the details of the issue.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 at 4:20 PM - Response #3

If you can give me An email address I will forward the message to you. I can't imagine what they could find objectionable but maybe you know more about this than I do. I'd like to make sure it doesn't bounce again.

Thanks,
Janie

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at 9:23 PM - Response #4

I am losing it! Just over 2 weeks to go til 50th. Important email sent tonight and 41 bounced. All but bottom 6 should not have. I am trying to get people to switch and a few have but seriously I don't get it. It's mainly the AOL and hotmail as usual. I sent in small batches under 50 to avoid this but didn't help. Sad

Last time you said there was something questionable they didn't like but when I re-sent they were ok and I didn't change anything so I don't think that's it.

Can you please clear them for me?! Thanks so much!!

Have a great day!!
Janie

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.