ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Registration Data in Reunion Planner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/02/09 11:21 PM Views: 1373 Replies: 5
Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Maybe I'm missing something, but how do I download the registration information from the site. I would like to get a list of the classmates attending and their guest. The only thing I get on the database download is the radio button setting from individual profiles.
Love the new credit card payment option!

Saturday, April 4, 2009 at 1:08 AM - Response #1

Hi Chris,

We are working on an export tool from the reunion planner. In the meantime if you go into Reunion Planner and Choose the Attendees button you will see a list of classmates who have registered - you can click on the names to view and print the details.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 3:50 PM - Response #2

Hi Brad,
So will this list also include the names of the guests that are attending also? I'm presuming that when classmates purchase tkts there is a spot for them to enter guest names that will be included inour attendee list?
Don and I are getting ready to set up our tkt sales in the newer version of reunion planner.
Do you by chance have a sample report of what we can pull?
thanks! Susan

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 at 7:07 PM - Response #3

No sample yet. We're about to start working on some export tools now. We just completed quite a few enhancments to the store (separate post about that to follow) and will now be working on some exporting and reporting tools.

Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 7:04 AM - Response #4

But I'm assuming that any questions I have classmates fill out when registering (ie spouses name) can be included in the report - correct?
thanks Brad!
Susan

Thursday, April 9, 2009 at 9:49 PM - Response #5

That's correct.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.