ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

move playlist over

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 11/04/08 03:43 PM Views: 1347 Replies: 4
Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 3:43 PM

Hello how do I move my playlist over some it is overlapping some of my Webpage? thanks!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 5:35 PM - Response #1

Darrell, you have to resize it...there should be 2 or 3 places in the code for the width. I think they are saying 270 x 270 will work.

Gini M.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 5:38 PM - Response #2

Quote:

Hello how do I move my playlist over some it is overlapping some of my Webpage? thanks!

It is not overlapping on my firefox browser. So maybe you have fixed the problem. In general, reduce the width of the player in the code you pasted into the page.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 6:46 PM - Response #3

Darrell Christopher wrote:

You have to go to "edit pages", click on your "home page". ..then click the "source" button. . .find your player listed on there and reduce the sizes for the height & width. . they are listed a couple of times so you have to reduce all the numbers from like 435 to 270 or something like that until it fits properly. Remember to click on "save" at the bottom. Hope this helps.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008 at 2:02 AM - Response #4

Firefox is good about not overlapping. But Internet Explorer isn't. Try changing your Playlist widths to 350. You have to change 4 separate instances of your widths in the code. I.E.

1) Go into edit mode for your page
2) Click the Source button in the upper left corner
3) Find your Playlist code and change all 4 widths to 350. Do not change any of the 4 height instances.
4) Save your page
5) Preview it live

Should be all set now.

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.