ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Pending Announcement

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/02/09 07:38 PM Views: 1249 Replies: 5
Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 7:38 PM

Brad,

I have a pending announcement in the upper right hand corner of my site. I have never seen that befor, I clicked into it and it takes me to my announcements but I don't see anything unusual or different. Am I missing something....againExclamationQuestion

Yvette
PHS Class of "87"

Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 9:37 PM - Response #1

Hi Yvette,

It was not you - it was us. We were adding a few new short cuts to the home page for admins (pending verifications for those who use the verification process and pending annoucements for when classmates submit annoucements for the admin to approve). Both are working fine now but we did have a few issues while we were implementing them.

Should be all set now.

Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 9:40 PM - Response #2

o.k. thanks

Yvette

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 2:33 PM - Response #3

I also have "1 pending announcement" notification on my home page. I did not want to approve it so I deleted it. Problem is, the notification still says I have 1 pending announcement. How do I make this go away??

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 3:01 PM - Response #4

Thanks Dale. I will forward this to the programmer. The act of deleting the announcement should also delete the notification.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at 5:43 PM - Response #5

Dale, that notification should now be removed at the same time when you delete the pending notifications.

THanks

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.