ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Posted

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/15/15 11:26 AM Views: 761 Replies: 4
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 11:26 AM

Got the notice that the front page has been updated this morning, I sent yesterday morning.
It took about a day, is that usually how long it talkes?

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 1:01 PM - Response #1

Once we get past the issues we are experiencing with the servers, I will be happy to test all notifications again. I suspect that it was sent out as a Once Daily rather than Immediate as you have your NM set.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 2:31 PM - Response #2

In addition to other issues I've reported involving my playlists not advancing automatically as they are supposed to, I now have experienced an additional problem. Today I was editing text and adding photographs to one of the sections in my website and when I went to save my work, I got the message that the website is not available. Of course I lost all my work and had to do it over again. I tried editing small portions and saving - I got the photos uploaded and saved, but when I went back to add the captions, twice I got the message that the site wasn't available and lost my edited text. I finally got it saved on the third try. When I went back to add the photographs, it was apparent that the photographs had been saved on the server, but I didn't have access to them, so it renamed my new uploads. I guess I have orphan photos taking up some of my valuable megabytes to which I will never have access. Great - the server dumps me and steals memory from my cache.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 2:31 PM - Response #3

In addition to other issues I've reported involving my playlists not advancing automatically as they are supposed to, I now have experienced an additional problem. Today I was editing text and adding photographs to one of the sections in my website and when I went to save my work, I got the message that the website is not available. Of course I lost all my work and had to do it over again. I tried editing small portions and saving - I got the photos uploaded and saved, but when I went back to add the captions, twice I got the message that the site wasn't available and lost my edited text. I finally got it saved on the third try. When I went back to add the photographs, it was apparent that the photographs had been saved on the server, but I didn't have access to them, so it renamed my new uploads. I guess I have orphan photos taking up some of my valuable megabytes to which I will never have access. Great - the server dumps me and steals memory from my cache.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 4:15 PM - Response #4

Unfortunately, you are not the first to report this. While we are working out the issues, I would recommend doing a select all (CTRL + A) and copy (CTRL + C) of your content before you save anything so that if you do happen upon the connection issue, you at least have your content in your clipboard ready to paste if you need to add it again.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.