ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Event Planner

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 06/04/19 04:02 PM Views: 388 Replies: 3
Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 4:02 PM

I have entered several reunion registrations myself as I receive them with there check thru the mail. Why are some yellow? How do I fix them. They ALL have paid! if its something to do with that.

Thank You
Spanishforkclassof64

Faye

Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 6:29 PM - Response #1

Hi Faye,

The transactions that are yellow are transactions that you have only invoiced, they haven't paid yet. If you have received a check for those transactions, edit the transaction and put the check amount received in the "Received" column and save the transaction.

If you have classmates who have paid, but they don't show up on the Classmate Profiles page as coming, you need to edit their transaction, click the PENCIL icon and check the "Guest is a classmate" checkbox. (George Eddleman is one example)

Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 11:20 AM - Response #2

Hi Kyle,

Thank you, I was able to fix all of them. Is there a place in Event Planner that gives a running total of the money paid so far? Also, will I be able to look at this 55th reunion in Event Planner in the next five years.? Is it always on my page to look it up again in the future?

Faye

Monday, June 10, 2019 at 5:29 PM - Response #3

You can look on the dashboard and go to the Transactions List to see all transactions.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.