ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Classmate Map Statistics?

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 08/12/10 04:58 PM Views: 1169 Replies: 1
Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 4:58 PM

I am a small class of 83 classmates, which I have checked and shows accurately. However, on Map Statistics (clicking the map at bottom of Where We Live, it shows 80 classmates. When I click the link there for Why, I do see the one that I know about that "removed" her address and zip code when she registered. What I can't understand is what would make 2 more "mystery" classmates not be counted. What triggers that, and how would I go about finding who is not listed (short of enlarging a cluster of the map and comparing to a printed list).

Also, just a day or so ago, instead of saying 80, the map said 81. Seems to have dropped 1 when I deleted an Unregistered Guest record. Why would a Guest that hass access to create profile have anything to do with the map count of Full Classmate status?

Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 6:16 PM - Response #1

Ok, I went ahead and did the classmate list thing, and of the total 83 classmates, subtracting the one that I know she removed her zip (according to map WHY), I should have a Number of 82. All 82 are on the map properly, so seems just like the number is wrong for some strange reason.

Not really a big deal, just wondering why the discrepancy of 2 might be.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.