ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

BUSINESS CARD UPLOAD

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 11/16/12 12:55 PM Views: 1125 Replies: 5
Friday, November 16, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I'm uploading business cards to my sit and this one is giving me problems. I've converted it but says URL is missing. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Friday, November 16, 2012 at 1:39 PM - Response #1

Diane,

We would love to help you out with this problem. Since our Super-Advanced Mind-Reading Telepathy device has not yet arrived from ACME (along with the really keen looking Rocket Sled), however, we will need you to supply a more detailed description of what exactly you have done, and on what page of your site, and at what point in the process you got the missing URL message, along with the complete content of that message.

When the aforementioned device DOES arrive, though, we're sure you'll know. Wink

Friday, November 16, 2012 at 1:47 PM - Response #2
MOORE'S BIRD SEED BC-a.pdf

Do you have an e-mail address where I can send you this card? I tried to upload it but of course if wouldn't work here if it didn't for me. I went into edit business card, uploaded the card and it immediately said no URL found.

Friday, November 16, 2012 at 2:01 PM - Response #3

PDF files are not images that can be displayed natively on web pages. You'll need to convert that PDF to a jpeg, png or gif and then upload that.

Friday, November 16, 2012 at 4:31 PM - Response #4

Okay. Got it. Now I understand why you did not understand me when I've had questions after extreme-lack-of-sleep. You had not received the device yet!

Cool

Eric B Bassey wrote:

Diane,

We would love to help you out with this problem. Since our Super-Advanced Mind-Reading Telepathy device has not yet arrived from ACME (along with the really keen looking Rocket Sled), however, we will need you to supply a more detailed description of what exactly you have done, and on what page of your site, and at what point in the process you got the missing URL message, along with the complete content of that message.

When the aforementioned device DOES arrive, though, we're sure you'll know. Wink

Saturday, November 17, 2012 at 8:43 AM - Response #5

What I did was go to Vistaprint.com They can upload anything! I've had no problems. You can upload any file to mske your own template or you can scan a card for a template,
They have a phone number to call for help.
What else I did was to get my 'free' 250 cards for $5.00 shipping and adapted the language on the card to form a 'ticket' of sorts (i.e. Company Name = 'St. Angela Hall Academy', phone number = '$45.00 ticket for one'), that sort of thing. It also serves as a keepsake from the reunion.
They also have other trinkets for a good price.
Good luck.
Barbara

Edited 11/17/12 8:46 AM
New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.