ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Notes and Items for Cork Board

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 02/11/09 05:19 PM Views: 1649 Replies: 6
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 5:19 PM

I know that I have seen threads before where folks have asked where to get the notes with push pins and other similar items to put on their cork boards...can anyone help me find those threads?!?!?

Thanks,

Vicki

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 at 6:01 PM - Response #1

Here it is http://forums.classcreator.com/messages.cfm?messageid=1E09F045-EA54-7207-605FB004DAFEBCAC#1E09F045-EA54-7207-605FB004DAFEBCAC

Sorry I can't be of better help... I haven't really gone through and put items on the cork board.

Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 12:12 AM - Response #2

Vicki Martin wrote:

I know that I have seen threads before where folks have asked where to get the notes with push pins and other similar items to put on their cork boards...can anyone help me find those threads?!?!?

Thanks,

Vicki

Hi Vicki,
Maybe you can find what you are looking for here, or at least something that might work.Smile

Corkboard and Notes w/ Push Pins

Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 11:33 AM - Response #3

Anita, I am at a loss as to how to put notes on the corkboard!!!!! Can you help??? Also, I am loving the site you suggested a while back...usless graphics, etc... lots of cool stuff. Thanks, Bonita

Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 11:11 PM - Response #4

Hi Bonita, Smile
You can use just about any processing program to put words on the corkboard.

Photodraw...Paint...MS Publisher...even MS Word...some are more difficult to get the finished product to look like you want it.

You can also use programs like photobucket (You can find it here...photobucket.com.) It has a great editing program that is easy to use. If you have not used photobucket, you will have to sign up and open a free account. I made a corkboard sign for you in Photobucket. Here it is:

If you want to save this one...just right click..." and click on "Save image As".

Once you have uploaded the blank corkboard to photobucket, click "Edit" above the picture and the text/photo editing program will appear. Let me know if you have any questions. I will be glad to help.Smile

Edited 02/16/09 2:38 AM
Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 11:54 PM - Response #5

Anita, thank you so much for taking the time to do that for me. I copied it. I do have a photobucket account, but never used the editing feature. Many thanks..I'll give it a go!!! Your help is so appreciated. Bonita

Monday, February 16, 2009 at 12:04 AM - Response #6

Good Luck...and you are very welcome!
Glad I could help!Smile

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.