ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Odd Item ordered

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 08/29/09 02:29 PM Views: 1205 Replies: 1
Saturday, August 29, 2009 at 2:29 PM

I have a mystery. On the Reunion Registration form we only have 1 thing for sale. I just noticed this morning that there is an additional item listed on one of our classmates registration form for a Friday night Happy Hour for $20. We don't even have a friday night happy hour planned. the classmates name is Melvin Lee. Could there be a cross between another class event on Class Creator that got mixed up with ours? Thanks Marsha

Saturday, August 29, 2009 at 3:36 PM - Response #1

That is weird indeed. In fact I've never seen anything like it. Best I can tell Melvin Lee is not a member of your Class, but another Class on Class Creator. I went into that Class and their entire Reunion Planner errors. I'm going to take a shot in the dark and speculate that that school added foreign source code into their Reunion Planner, somehow linking this registrant to your school's reunion ID, and as a result the odd item is showing up at the top of your page.

I'll have to have Kevin take a look at this and find out for sure when he has a moment. It's not likely anything you did and I wouldn't worry about it too much, but for good measure please don't change anything on your Reunion Planner until Kevin has had a chance to take a look at this. I'll get back to you here.

Edited 08/29/09 3:38 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.