ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

name tag and split events but same event!

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 07/09/23 10:00 PM Views: 226 Replies: 1
Sunday, July 9, 2023 at 10:00 PM

I had to create 4 events to allow for my early bird pricing of check and cc and then after early bird pricing check and cc.

This affects my badge printing because it is chopped up in four ways. I can't download ALL those that are coming at the same time since they are categorized by each event.

A pain to say the least.

I have printed up most of the early bird checks, since that was the bulk of registration and have some of the cc card ones done.

So, now I want to capture the ones that I had not finished thinking I would wait to allow for enough for a full page of labels (8 total).

The problem I am running into is trying to get a full page of labels printed. For example
(I am only giving an example not saying exactly what my numbers are); I have 3 names on the early bird credit card and then I have 2 on early bird checks.

The label sheet prints 8 labels a sheet. So, here I have 5 and I can't put them all on the same sheet because of how the system only allows me to pull up each event separately!

I have to print 3 on one sheet and then the other 2 on another sheet.

I would be wasting label sheets!!

Tell me there is a way to override this and be able to print out the remaining names I am trying to capture. There has to be a workaround this!!

I would need to set up all names attending and deselect those that I have already done.

I am doing PDF version so I can just print.

Anyone else have this issue?

Thursday, July 27, 2023 at 12:36 PM - Response #1

HI, No one answered my question so I will tell you how it worked for me.

I had to print out badges based on each event. I was NOT able to print out all badges in one swoop.

Each badge had to be printed out based on the event it was affiliated with.

I had 4 events. NOT actual events but had to create an event for each of the ticket pricing (early bird - check and cc - 2 events) and then after early bird pricing (check and cc - 2 events.

Because of the number of badges on a page etc., I would have maybe 1 or 2 on a sheet at times. Even if I wanted to capture a few more from one of my other "event" I could not do that.

This set up was choppy to say the least not only for badges but also for the reports.

I am not sure how I could have prevented this issue since the new reunion planner forces the separate event setup when creating different pricing for check and cc.

I don't want this to come across as a complaint, but I want to make sure others understand this when planning your reunion.

I hope I explained this, so it is understood what happened on my end.

Any questions about this please feel free to ask.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.