ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

notification from new website

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 04/21/12 06:43 PM Views: 1100 Replies: 1
Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Hello There -
Yesterday I helped the Napa CA class of 1965 start their website. We used my computer and accessed the wizard through the ClassCreator banner that I have on the bottom of our website (Napa-CA-1960). I received a notification that one of classmates, Marilyn Hull Reid had updated her profile. She was one of the two people I was helping. The notice came from the class administrator Pat Andrews Simpkins. I don't understand why I received this notice, but I'm sure you can tell me. Also can you confirm that our class will get the referral credit when they pay for their site even though we did not go through the refer a friend link and due to a problem with your server we did not go through the entire wizard and were stopped after either step 11 or 12. In fact I called and spoke to Erik about the error message we received. I also called a little later to ask another question and spoke to Scott. So I have two witnesses in your organization to confirm the referral. Drats, my smiley faces don't seem to be working. :~)

Glenn Ellen

OH BOY! now this is a real problem!!! I created this post by opening a forum e-mail I received in my mailbox. (0ver21xthree-plus@yahoo.com) As you can see, it is showing that it is being sent by Pat who is the class of 65. I don't know what I did to create this mix-up, but I'm sure you can fix it!!!!

Edited 04/21/12 6:50 PM
Saturday, April 21, 2012 at 7:02 PM - Response #1

Glenn,

I sent you a CONTACT US from your website. You should get my message in your e-mail account. Basically, you need to log out of the help forums and then click the HELP FORUMS on your own website to log back in again.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.