ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Create a readable nametag file with pictures

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 05/19/11 05:56 PM Views: 1248 Replies: 3
Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 5:56 PM
Nametag sample 1.docx

Since your option are limited, I'd like to create a file that not only contains names but class pictures also. These should be generated based on the same criteeria as the nametags. I can then use an MS prodcut (word, excel, or publisher) to create my nametags.

What I'm reying to accomplish is a much larger font, a better print qualiy for the picturesand more flxibilty in designing my nametag. See sample

Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 6:57 PM - Response #1

We're unable to see your doc, Tom - you need to upload it to your site, then include a complete link to the document. Or convert you idea to a jpg and upload that and post a link to it.

Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 10:04 PM - Response #2

I sort of was able to decipher his attachment. It has a few nametags with images and some text.

However, please go to THIS link in the forum to contribute to that discussion - which is about the nametags. I agree 100% that the output needs to be in .DOC format for way more flexibility. PDF just doesn't cut it in so many ways.Evil or Very Mad (I've even converted the PDF to .doc, but all that did was expose how crummy PDF formatting isRolling Eyes

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 12:16 PM - Response #3

The Word option was added this weekend.

Jessica
Class Creator Support

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.