ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

Brad must be the most patient man alive

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 05/21/09 09:12 PM Views: 1171 Replies: 2
Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Seriously. I feel like sometimes if I get one more email from one of my classmates saying how they googled their name and it took them right to our site and into their profile, I will scream. I sent out a note a few weeks ago about this and have explained till I am blue in the face (plus a paragraph on the home page). So, Brad, my hat is off to you when I read how the administrators (me included and especially) ask you the same questions over and over. God love you!

Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 10:12 PM - Response #1

Heh. Thank you Debbie. Smile

It's by no coincidence you mention this particular issue, as it's probably one of the most frequent things we are asked. When you leave your class web site, you don't really feel logged in anymore even though you are -- after all you're somewhere different. It's not really a logical thought process to click log out, and THEN go to Google and run the search. Thus it becomes something we're asked regularly. Fortunately we have cut and paste answers for this and other frequently asked questions. Smile

Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 11:18 PM - Response #2

Hey Debbie, Did you know that he doesn't sleep? I'm on the west coast and a night-owl insomniac and his name is seldom missing from the Online users. We could not have asked for better service for this ongoing learning process. Hats off to the CC team!
Betty

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.