ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Playlist radio disappeared

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 12/06/09 03:19 PM Views: 1868 Replies: 3
Sunday, December 6, 2009 at 3:19 PM

Kyle, in inserting the Xmas pic into Home Page, the radio disappeared, first the box, then the buttons. What did I do?
Two, why can't I move my announcements up a little so they're just under the Xmas greeting? When I try to use the up-button, it places them ABOVE the greeting.
Three, can't I put a CONTENT, ANNOUNCEMENT, CONTENT arrangement in the page? It seems to group them altogether.
Four, do I qualify as a "friend" since my husband Edd Clark referred me to Class Creator after showing me what he's been doing for Marshall Mavs, classes '60 & '61. I decided to do the same for my up-coming reunion of (same h.s.) '65 class. My site is www.marshallmavs65.com (Please respond in layman's terms, as I'm a user but not a code-talker, unfortunately. Thx!

Sunday, December 6, 2009 at 7:22 PM - Response #1

Dale,

I looked at your website. Your home page content, you got the image right, but you seem to have deleted the radio. I looked at your previous page backups and found the one from earlier yesterday and restored the radio.

That is right, you can't have Announcements, Content, Announcements. You can just have Announcements, Contents OR Contents, Announcements.

Let me know if I can help you any more. I will forward your request for "Referral a Friend Bonus" to Brad

Sunday, December 6, 2009 at 8:11 PM - Response #2

Refer a Friend credits have to be redeemed at the time of subscription. I know this will be unpopular because we did in the past do some retroactive credits, but there were too many sticking points not to mention time expended making the connections manually in the system after the fact. This isn't an issue if somebody is coming in from the link you provided to them (it's all auto tracked if you use the link), but for good measure always ask the class you're referring to enter your code at the time of signup so your credit is applied.

Sunday, December 6, 2009 at 9:33 PM - Response #3

No problem on the referral; I'll live.
Thanks for restoring the radio. I knew I could go back to another page, but I figured I'd do something wrong & mess things up even worse. Appreciate your help.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.