ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Password

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 03/04/22 04:56 PM Views: 341 Replies: 4
Friday, March 4, 2022 at 4:56 PM

As an administrator how do I help a class member get a new password?

Friday, March 4, 2022 at 4:58 PM - Response #1

How do I help Phil Parkinson get a new password?

Friday, March 4, 2022 at 9:05 PM - Response #2

Two ways:

1. Phil can get his own password when he tries to sign in. There is a "Forgot password" box he can check. After entering his email address, a link to reset his password will be emailed to the email address he provided at the time of his registration.

2. As the admin, you can give him a new password or help him reset his password: Admin Functions > Manage Classmates > Enter/Edit Classmates > under Phil's name, click on Edit Details. Then, click on Change Password or Reset Password.

Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 12:40 PM - Response #3

I have a classmate who needs to join the site so that we can send him emails about our reunion. He says he doesn't use the internet, but gets email on his phone, so I need to set up his username and password. When I go into his account and Edit Details, I do not see a Change Password or Reset password button or link. How can I assign a password to him and then let him know what that is so that he can receive emails through the website?

Thanks for your help.

Tuesday, March 8, 2022 at 1:39 PM - Response #4

When your classmate says he doesn't use the internet, he's mistaken --- if he receives email on his phone, he uses the internet. Therefore, he can access your site through his phone, click on his name on the Classmate Profiles page, and join the site.

Because your site is locked down, be sure to email him a system password so he can see the Classmate Profiles page after he's on your home page, classcreator.com/Englewood-Colorado-1972/.

Edited 03/08/22 3:00 PM
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.