ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Reply Subscription Options  

print a report of non-registered classmates

Forums: General Discussion
Created on: 04/01/12 08:45 PM Views: 2258 Replies: 5
Sunday, April 1, 2012 at 8:45 PM

We are having our first general meeting for our 50th reunion in 2 days. I am printing out lists for our "search/find" committee. I need a list of our classmates for whom we have email addresses, (together with addresses and phone numbers) and who have NOT registered on the website. My committee will start trying to contact these people individually. I don't want a list of just the names. I need the other information as well.
Thank you.

Monday, April 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM - Response #1

Have you tried MANAGE CLASSMATES, then Download ClassList? It will give you a spreadsheet. You could sort by the LAST LOGIN, then Last Name & First Name. This will sort those who have joined the website separately than those you are still looking for.

Monday, April 2, 2012 at 8:59 AM - Response #2

Hi Joanie,
If you make a list of last known addresses of all who have not yet joined and and put those in the right spot, then do what Kyle said, it will be where it is convenient when you want to use it.

Barbara

Edited 04/02/12 9:11 AM
Monday, April 2, 2012 at 9:23 AM - Response #3

Kyle Erickson wrote:

Have you tried MANAGE CLASSMATES, then Download ClassList? It will give you a spreadsheet. You could sort by the LAST LOGIN, then Last Name & First Name. This will sort those who have joined the website separately than those you are still looking for.

Hi Joanie,
Kyle is right. Download your list under Manage Classmates first. You'll have all the info you want to sort and choose what you want to print.

KYLE: If an admin does not have a spreadsheet program, how do they work with the file? I can't test it because I have Excel on both systems. Just wondering...

Monday, April 2, 2012 at 10:03 AM - Response #4

I think that http://www.openoffice.org/ has a free spreadsheet program.

Monday, April 2, 2012 at 1:22 PM - Response #5

I forgot about open office, Kyle. Thanks for adding that!

New Topic Reply  
Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.