ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

In Memory **

Forums: Questions and Answers About Building Your Site
Created on: 09/30/10 08:00 PM Views: 1284 Replies: 4
Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 8:00 PM

Brad,
Here is another idear for you. I noticed that when I do a search the names comes up with the Flag, Rose, star, green check ets. However, if they are in the "In Memory" the ** does not show here. Can you have the ** come up with searches?
-since it is the end of summer you 'to do' list must be getting shorter.

Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 8:06 PM - Response #1

I'll consider that sarcasm unless you tell me otherwise. Smile

Where in the system are you doing this search exactly? From Admin or somewhere public on your site?

Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 8:20 PM - Response #2

Sarcasm - yes

If I do a name seach thru "classmate profiles". The Rose, flag, star etc. appear. If you can search my site look for "Potts". There are about 16 with a few showing the rose, green check and star. If you click on "Don Potts" you will find he is in the "In Memory" list. It just seems like this should be showing the ** as well as the Rose because it is a fast kind of search. If someone were to do this search without doing an "in Memory" lookup they would not know this status.

Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 10:11 PM - Response #3

In other words, (but similar), if I click on 1925 on the Classmate Profiles, I can see "Emma Baird (Benner) ** ROSE ICON". But when I search for "Baird" in the search window, I only get the ROSE ICON and not the "** ROSE ICON"

Thursday, September 30, 2010 at 11:44 PM - Response #4

You're right. Will address next time we're working on that section of the system.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.