ClassCreator.com | Blockbuster sites, amazing reunions

Share Tips

New Topic Subscription Options  

Withdrawal Issue

Forums: Suggestions and Feedback
Created on: 03/08/14 04:39 PM Views: 936 Replies: 5
Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 4:39 PM

We need your assistance. We are having a problem with the withdrawal process. Our bank account did not receive the withdrawals we have made from the website. Can someone please look into this and tell me if I have not completed something I should have on the setup.

Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 4:51 PM - Response #1

Please note the timetable listed on the Reunion Planner ACH page. The process can take awhile.

Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 4:55 PM - Response #2

These are withdrawals that happened back in February that have never reached our bank. Our banking person just now about an hour ago alerted me of the problem.

ok, disregard found the email was a dated one from last month and it was misfiled and I thought it was new...Embarassed

But while I was checking account balances I noticed that our donation PayPal amount is still in our PayPal account. So here is the 40 million dollar question is this PayPal account and the event collection system separate in the way that it collects and runs money through the system you have here? Since when I put up the PayPal link through the donation module it looks like it does not go through you all and we have to withdraw it separately????

Edited 03/08/14 6:01 PM
Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 6:41 PM - Response #3

Yes - PayPal (any form, including reunion events) is not connected to CC. FYI - PayPal is real simple to withdraw. Just go there, click Withdraw and it will transfer to the account linked the PayPal account. You can do this anytime.

Emma Christensen wrote:

So here is the 40 million dollar question is this PayPal account and the event collection system separate in the way that it collects and runs money through the system you have here? Since when I put up the PayPal link through the donation module it looks like it does not go through you all and we have to withdraw it separately????

Saturday, March 8, 2014 at 8:04 PM - Response #4

Thanks Jack. I thought that may be the case. However, I wanted to clarify. Some of the instructions on site setup say you need to have a PayPal account so we set one up.

Somehow, I thought the two were connected based on the setup instructions that I read. I am very familiar with PayPal and could not figure out how the two were connected based on what I did not set things up!

Thanks again.

Sunday, March 9, 2014 at 5:53 PM - Response #5

Sounds like you've already got your answer, but just confirming, the Donation feature is in no way tied to the Reunion Planner.

Subscription Options: Have all new forum posts sent directly to your email.
Subscription options are available after you log in.